DSSF3 Light is a highly advanced sound analyzer greatly exceeding the usual FFT analyzer's performance. It is the best choice for learning sound measurement and for education. It is mainly applicable to a measurement of home audio and a car stereo, for a measurement of an electric circuit, and noise measurement. DSSF3 Light is equipped with the latest functions of the
realtime analyzer, such as the signal generator, the FFT analyzer (Power spectrum, 1/1 and 1/3 octave band analysis, and Waterfall), the sound level meter (slow / fast preset), the oscilloscope, the sound recorder. More advanced functions such as the Impulse response measurement, the Running ACF measurement, and the THD analyzer can be purchased later. DSSF3 Light works with the latest soundboards. Two or more soundboard can be selected easily. The sampling rate can be set up to the maximum value allowed by the hardware.Signal generator,Recorder are No limitation
» version 5.1.x.x - posted on 2010-02-22
INclude Mmlib License
» version 5.0.8.x - posted on 2006-09-11
EULA - End User License Agreement
Yoshimasa Electronic Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Yoshimasa") grants to the customer the right to use the software program (hereinafter referred to as "the Program") provided with these Conditions of Use, based on the Articles outlined below, provided that the customer agrees to said Articles.
The customer shall take full responsibility for the selection of the Program so as to obtain the expected results, as well as for installation of the Program, applications, and application results.
1. Granting of Usage Rights
Yoshimasa grants to the user the right to use the Program according to the conditions outlined here.
2. Term of Use
(1) These usage conditions shall be effective from the time the Program is installed by the customer.
(2) In the event that the customer violates any of these usage conditions, Yoshimasa may revoke usage rights for the Program at any time. In this event, the customer must destroy all copies and all components of the Program.
3. Usage Rights
(1) The customer may use the Program on only one computer.
(2) The Program is considered to be "used" on a given computer when it loaded onto the temporary memory (e.g., RAM) or fixed memory (e.g., hard disk or other memory device) of the computer in question.
The copyrights and all other rights related to the Program (including software, manual, accompanying documents, etc.) shall remain the property of Yoshimasa.
5. Copying, alteration, or integration of the Program.
(1) The customer may not copy, alter, integrate, or undertake any other processing of the Program.
(2) The customer may not, under any circumstances, copy manuals or other related documents provided with the Program.
(3) These usage conditions do not constitute a transfer to the customer of intangible property rights related to the Program.
6. Prohibition of Transfer of the Program, etc.
The customer may not copy, sell, distribute, hand over, or loan the Program or any part of the Program to a third party, or otherwise allow a third party to use the Program.
7. Prohibition of Reverse Compiling, etc.
The customer may not subject the Program to reverse engineering, reverse compiling, or reverse assembly.
8. Guarantee Limitations
Yoshimasa offers no guarantees whatsoever with regard to the Program. The customer shall take full responsibility for any problems arising in relation to the Program, and shall bear all costs resulting from such problems.
9. Exemption from Responsibility
Yoshimasa shall bear no responsibility whatsoever in the event that losses are suffered either directly or indirectly in relation to use of the Program.